Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
The Summer Queen & The Winter Queen

With the dying of the Old Sun in these dark northern reaches, I find I use my jetBook less, and my PDA more. Since I don't actually see even the feeble, faded, sunlight during the week (unless I go out for lunch) sunlight-readability is just not a big issue.

Until spring, the Winter Queen (PDA), will probably rule over the sleep of the King Who Dies. I think the jetBook is probably the Summer Queen. Come May, I'll use it more.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tingle View Post
With the dying of the Old Sun in these dark northern reaches, I find I use my jetBook less, and my PDA more. Since I don't actually see even the feeble, faded, sunlight during the week (unless I go out for lunch) sunlight-readability is just not a big issue.

Until spring, the Winter Queen (PDA), will probably rule over the sleep of the King Who Dies. I think the jetBook is probably the Summer Queen. Come May, I'll use it more.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
I have Nokia N810 and iPod Touch but I read books on jetBook only
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert