Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-23-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
New on the forum

Hi there, it's my first time here, so I thought I should look around first, see how things are done here. Thanks for having me!
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello citac
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome citac. Look, ask, and learn. Plenty of good stuff here.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:05 AM   #4
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Hi there, it's my first time here, so I thought I should look around first, see how things are done here. Thanks for having me!
Hi!!
I see you don't have a device listed... Do you have one? looking for one? just an avid reader...
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi citac and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Hi!!
I see you don't have a device listed... Do you have one? looking for one? just an avid reader...
Welcome to MR, citac

Let us know a little bit about yourself. We are always curious about what device you have or are looking to buy and even what you like to read.

Ask questions and someone will chime in and answer or point you to the right thread to get information.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:05 AM   #7
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Hi!!
No, I don't have a regular device, they're not available yet in my part of the world (Bosnia) and are too pricey to order online. I do hope to get one in the future, and will take this opportunity to look around this forum and find out what users think of different brands. Anything you can recommend to me?

At the moment I usually read ebooks on my laptop, and the display of my mp4 player is large enough to read .txt books, though not for a long amount of time.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:13 AM   #8
Vesper
Addict
Vesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheeseVesper can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-350, Cybook Gen3, Palm T|X
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
No, I don't have a regular device, they're not available yet in my part of the world (Bosnia) and are too pricey to order online. I do hope to get one in the future, and will take this opportunity to look around this forum and find out what users think of different brands. Anything you can recommend to me?

At the moment I usually read ebooks on my laptop, and the display of my mp4 player is large enough to read .txt books, though not for a long amount of time.
Pozdrav od suseda! Dobrodošao
Vesper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:19 AM   #9
citac
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Welcome to MR, citac

Let us know a little bit about yourself. We are always curious about what device you have or are looking to buy and even what you like to read.

Ask questions and someone will chime in and answer or point you to the right thread to get information.

No device yet, and I'll probably not get one any time soon since they're not available in Bosnia where I'm from, and are too pricey to order them online. This will be a good opportunity to find out more about different brands though, their advantages/disadvantages if an opportunity to get one ever presents itself.

I like to read all sorts of fiction and non-fiction books, classics, westerns, SF... I'm a library science postgrad student, and am currently writing a paper on the history of writing, so I was just about to see whether there's anything on Gutenberg covering that area. I think I saw some on calligraphy... If you can recommend a source, I'd appreciate it!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:21 AM   #10
citac
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
Pozdrav od suseda! Dobrodošao
Hej! Pa sta se radi ovdje?