Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 12-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
helpme
helpme began at the beginning.

Device: Asus W510
Asus W510 - Searching for the perfect reader

Hey guys,
I am looking for the perfect reader for sooo long. I already think it will be impossible for me to find it.
I would love to use calibre or ultime ebook reader, but there are some things I dont want :/
Calibre is quite perfect, but i want touch scrolling, thats my nr. 1 attribute i want.
Ultimate ebook reader got the touch gestures implemented but it cant illustrate charts and mix up some layouts.

My perfect shouldnt automatically add the epub i am reading to a library and should support touch gestures. That's all.
May someone can give me some tips?
I am using a Asus W510 (win8) tablet.

Thanks to all!
helpme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Freda? It will add to the library, but it's easy enough to remove things.

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en...6-eec07c5056fb
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #3
helpme
helpme began at the beginning.

Device: Asus W510
I want to use it by a program of mine, so i have to remove it through programming code.
I didn't found where all the librarys are, yet :/
helpme is offline   Reply With Quote