Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
zdavatz
Connoisseur
zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPhone, HTC D2 not Sony.
How do I publish an epub Ebook to the iTunes store?

Hi

How do I publish an Ebook to the iTunes store (free and non-free)? I do not live in the US and I also do not have a US Tax ID?

Best
Zeno
zdavatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
tyche
Addict
tyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with others

Device: PRS-505, iPad
You could maybe try this way

http://www.smashwords.com/about/how_...sh_ipad_ebooks
tyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2010, 01:59 AM   #3
zdavatz
Connoisseur
zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you!

Thank you, interesting! I am gonna try it right now!

Best
Zeno
Old 07-23-2010, 02:07 AM   #4
zdavatz
Connoisseur

Ok, Smashwords only takes file upto 5 MB in size! Also they do not accept epub files. They want word files! Not so good for me. My book is quite large and it is not a word file it is an EPUB file. So how can I get that into the iBooks store?

Tags
ebook, itunes, publish, store