Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
dcider
dcider began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Moving books to new library

I would like to move all my sifi to a new library. when i do a search it hi-lites all the books but I cant figure out how to select them all, the search doesnt show just the selected books, just hi-lites them. I'm sure I'm missing something simple....
thx
ver 8.32
dcider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcider View Post
I would like to move all my sifi to a new library. when i do a search it hi-lites all the books but I cant figure out how to select them all, the search doesnt show just the selected books, just hi-lites them. I'm sure I'm missing something simple....
thx
ver 8.32
Right click: Copy to Library
(Assumes the Library exists )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2011, 10:48 PM   #3
dcider
dcider began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
unfortunately I cant find a way to select all the books and do a single copy to Library.
dcider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
unfortunately I cant find a way to select all the books and do a single copy to Library.
Ctrl-A (selects all) or click the box just above the Row Numbers First, THEN right-click a book, any book
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
the search doesnt show just the selected books, just hi-lites them. I'm sure I'm missing something simple....
In the search bar area, there is a button that has three blue lines across it. Click this button. It will change to have a diagonal read line through it and the list will only show library entries that match the search results.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert