Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
2 ipod touches - 1 amazon account?

question: can my daughter access the books on my amazon account with her ipod touch. My touch is registered but it does not look like I can register another touch (but they allow 6 kindles)?

There's a book I want to read that daughter would like as well. It's available at Amazon and also Sony. I have 505 but don't want to share my 505.. LOL.

So I'm debating which store to buy from...

Thanks,
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I only have the one iPod Touch but has your daughter tried to register it? She needs to registervia the Kindle for iPhone app and she needs your Amazon account name and password.

BTW, there is no Kindle limit to the number of Kindles registered to an account.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I only have the one iPod Touch but has your daughter tried to register it? She needs to registervia the Kindle for iPhone app and she needs your Amazon account name and password.

BTW, there is no Kindle limit to the number of Kindles registered to an account.
you know, I didn't think about that..
when she gets home, I'll see if that works!

No, she doesn't have the kindle for iphone app or tried to
register. I was just thinking about it when I saw the book
I wanted.

Thanks Daffy!!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
you know, I didn't think about that..
when she gets home, I'll see if that works!

No, she doesn't have the kindle for iphone app or tried to
register. I was just thinking about it when I saw the book
I wanted.

Thanks Daffy!!
You're welcome! When she does get registered, you may want to turn off the sync function so that each of you can keep your place in the book if you're reading it at the same time.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster

Update: It works! I now have 2 touches associated with my amazon account and I did buy that book. Daughter is now happily in lala land.. lol.

Thanks for the sync tip!

I love this place!!
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
rwe
Enthusiast
rwe began at the beginning.

Device: ipod sony
kindle for iphone app removed?

i tried to find the kindle for iphone app and through the store or through the app search on my ipod touch this application is not available anymore.
anybody got and idea besides apple removing support for amazon
rwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwe View Post
i tried to find the kindle for iphone app and through the store or through the app search on my ipod touch this application is not available anymore.
Here is the link to the app via Amazon.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwe View Post
My daughter just downloaded this app today so it's still available.
She got it by searching the App store on her touch.

You should also be able to find it on itunes store
(search kindle for iphone)

HTH