Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 09-24-2007, 09:30 AM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Doctorow, Cory: Scroogled (illustrated) v2.0 2008-09-02

Scroogled
Google controls your e-mail, your videos, your calendar, your searches… What if it controlled your life?
By Cory Doctorow

Another Creative Commons release by Cory Doctorow.

Version 1.0 had 290 views
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Scroogled.lrf (2.12 MB, 797 views)
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:29 PM   #2
austintraveler
austintraveler began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hello, just got my new Sony ebook and I'm trying to figure out how to convert content and get this thing running.
Cheers!
austintraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2007, 11:56 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I suggest installing Libprs500 and Book Designer. I don't have the URLs for the threads handy. But they are stickies in the Sony content section.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:24 AM   #4
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Hello, just got my new Sony ebook and I'm trying to figure out how to convert content and get this thing running.
Cheers!
Check out the MobileRead Wiki page for conversion software:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_conversion
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #5
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
JS:

Thanks again for another Doctorow conversion. So much easier to have you smart types do what I hate doing in Libprs500.

Am curious to see how the integrated photos look on the 500.

This may be an inappropriate place to post this, but is there an options tab in Libprs? Would really like to change the way it saves files, like not imbedding them 3 file folders down.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2008, 05:32 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Actually, I don't know how Libprs500's gui handles conversions. I use it via the command line because that's what works best for me.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
JS:

Thanks again for another Doctorow conversion. So much easier to have you smart types do what I hate doing in Libprs500.

Am curious to see how the integrated photos look on the 500.

This may be an inappropriate place to post this, but is there an options tab in Libprs? Would really like to change the way it saves files, like not imbedding them 3 file folders down.
In the next release there'll be a little arrow next to the save to disk button that will allow you to save files to a single directory.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:29 PM   #8
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
@ kovidgoyal:

Thanks for the response. Amn't savvy enough to use code, so must content myself with the Windows gui. Will eagerly await an upgrade. Until then, suppose that I must be content with this substandard that someone wrote and distributed for free.
;-)
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:25 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Version 2.0 posted to fit in with my current formatting.