Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2007, 11:11 PM   #16
mogui
eNigma
mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.

Device: HTC G1 Android FBReader
New reading environments

I have a couple of new ideas for reading comfort.

The bentwood rocker has been relegated to the bedroom. The sunroom now houses a guzheng and a hanging chair. The hanging chair gives comfortable vestibular sensation while reading, and does so with very little effort. Here are photos of the guzheng and the hanging chair.
Click image for larger version

Name:	guzheng.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	7069

Name:	hangingchair.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	7070

Business week has an article about exotic treehouses. I want one. But my home here has no yard. What a perfect place to read!

Name:	treehouse.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	7071
mogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:50 AM   #17
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
The geodesic dome is easy to build and not worth the 18,000.00 they ask. Maybe that figures installation cross-States but there's no more than 1000.00 worth of materials. I've built some for much much less.

Agreed that it's a nice place to start reading but once you're in, your surroundings fade away until you're left with only the story.

Oh! I'm doubtful of the safety of that ladder though.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 11-06-2007 at 08:53 AM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert