Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Dragons of Wendal - Maria Schneider -Released!

My latest book, a fantasy adventure, is now available!!!

ePub and kindle in one bundle from my blog (www.BearMountainBooks.com or http://www.bearmountainbooks.com/store/)

B&N (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/drag...=2940014613460.)

It's also available on all the Amazon stores in Kindle format (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008ECZULA).

Other retailers will follow. I am selling the downloadable ePub file from my blog to make it more accessible--if there is interest in direct sale of Kindle formatted files, I can add that. So if you have an opinion, please let me know. Purchases from my blog require a paypal account.

Dragons of Wendal started out as the short story, Snitched, Snatched, which is still available for sale as a standalone short story in both English and Spanish, in one volume. Snitched, Snatched was meant to be a quick fantasy work to introduce readers to a whimsical adventure. Most of my short stories result in a few emails asking for a full novel about the same characters. I admit that I rarely comply—not because I am mean, but because there are always more ideas than time and money to implement them. I liked Zoe, however, and was curious about where she would end up. Next thing I knew, she was off on another adventure. I hope you enjoy it. Zoe wasn’t pleased with the danger and risk, but she’s a fighter. Now if she could just get rid of cousin Lonnie, things would be so much easier.

Book Description:

Quote:
Learning new magic isn’t as easy as Zoe expected, especially when the mages at Gorgon University seem dead set against teaching. Add in some necessary late-night sneaking about, and Zoe is almost certain to be kicked out. As for exploring the intriguing mysteries across the border in Wendal, well, it has more teeth than she ever imagined.
I'm going to upload an image as soon as I remember how to do it!!

Thanks,
Maria

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 07-17-2012 at 02:39 PM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For any in the US wanting to win a print copy, you can enter to win at Goodreads this month:

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...gons-of-wendal

I'll be giving away 3 copies.

Due to popular requests: I've changed the online order store at my site--I now sell all the ebooks as a bundle.

http://www.bearmountainbooks.com/store/

You get both the Kindle and the ePUB versions in one package for one price.

If anyone needs additional formats in the bundle, let me know. I have several of my books in the online store now; again, if you see something you want and it isn't there, just let me know and I'll bundle it up for you!

Dragons of Wendal is on Smashwords, Nook, my site and all the Amazon sites, and Kobobooks.

Thanks!

Maria

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 07-17-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Dragons of Wendal is now on Kobobooks:

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Drago...qfz_iA0gsQ&r=1
Old 07-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #4
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

The LibraryThing giveaway ended this morning and we have our 3 winners!!! Woot!

There's still a print giveaway going on at Goodreads:

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...gons-of-wendal

If you win and prefer e-copy that can be arranged!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

The giveaway at Goodreads is still going strong--enter and add Dragons of Wendal to your TBRead shelf!

Also, I have a free short story up for grabs at the blog. Around the Bend is a mystery short story. Just enter Bend at checkout and the story is free. The zip file includes .mobo, epub and pdf.

The price of Dragons of Wendal is now $3.99 at all sites. Amazon is discounting it to $2.99 -- I match that at my blog automatically. So you can still get the epub for 2.99 at the blog. No coupon needed. You should see the discount in the cart.

http://www.bearmountainbooks.com/store/