Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #1
myridom
Enthusiast
myridom doesn't littermyridom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Talking Silk Screen Printed Cover

I like what everyone has done with the custom covers. I just thought I'd throw out another idea. Screen Printing your Original Cover might be just the thing.

http://www.ezscreenprint.com/index.a...WPROD&ProdID=8

This is a screen printing kit I have used at work a few times to put logo's on swag. It's the perfect size, and relatively easy to use. Make sure you order the Jones Tones Paint if your not putting it on cloth, IE leather cover.

I just ordered myself a refill kit, since I think someone snagged my last sheet at work (or maybe it's lost in my pit).

So for those of you who love to embellish.. Have at it..

MyridoM
myridom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
I wonder how well that would screen on to neoprene?? I'm working on a custom neoprene cover for my Kindle, and was thinking that silk screening might be a nice way to customize them.

(you know .... a nice big friendly "DON'T PANIC" on the cover ....)
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
myridom
Enthusiast
myridom doesn't littermyridom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
That I'm not sure about, but you could prob send an email asking EZScreenPrint. I always do swag (free give away crap) so the items tend to be hard plastic or the like.

MyridoM
myridom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #4
EnginerdLisa
EnginerdLisa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
(you know .... a nice big friendly "DON'T PANIC" on the cover ....)
I would love a kindle cover with "DON'T PANIC" on it! Wonder if I can come up with something...
EnginerdLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
memnochskat
memnochskat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnginerdLisa View Post
I would love a kindle cover with "DON'T PANIC" on it! Wonder if I can come up with something...

I have to say, I'm throwing around a few idea's on home made Kindle Covers... and was wondering what to put on the front of one of them. "Don't Panic" !!! I loved these books, and can't believe that I didn't think of that myself...

Thanks for the Idea...
memnochskat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
If anyone figures out how to put "Don't Panic" in large friendly letters onto a cusom cover (or any cover for a DX) please post here - I'd love to turn my DX into my own H2G2!!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
If anyone figures out how to put "Don't Panic" in large friendly letters onto a cusom cover (or any cover for a DX) please post here - I'd love to turn my DX into my own H2G2!!
Heh..Just Glue some newspaper letters on
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
custom cover, screen printing