Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #31
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Yes, and if you open the book when it lands in "I'm Reading", thus creating a bookmark, it stays there.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #32
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Yes, and if you open the book when it lands in "I'm Reading", thus creating a bookmark, it stays there.
Of course.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #33
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d0g View Post
I humbly stand corrected. I never noticed that freshly loaded books appeared in "I'm Reading" - even with a little 'new' symbol on 'em - until next plugin when they disappear. That's actually rather clever...
I disagree, it's not clever. It's annoying. Just because I load a book on the device doesn't mean I want to read it right away. It should go straight to the library and only go in to the 'I'm Reading' list when I'M READING it. Imagine that.
Sorry for the rant no offense to anyone but the person at Kobo who thought it should be set up that way.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #34
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
I disagree, it's not clever. It's annoying. Just because I load a book on the device doesn't mean I want to read it right away. It should go straight to the library and only go in to the 'I'm Reading' list when I'M READING it. Imagine that.
Sorry for the rant no offense to anyone but the person at Kobo who thought it should be set up that way.
So immediately plug it in again and unplug to force another processing cycle. Then you'll have exactly what you want.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
i'm reading, kobo, sqlite