Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
alice88
alice88 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, iPad, Kindle...
Links in epub not working on second click (iPad)

Hi,

I'm making an epub and I've run into a problem...

Whenever I tap on an internal link - a link from one section of my book to another - and then go back to that page and try to tap the link again, it doesn't work. This applies to all links to the same place.

Anyone else had this problem? I had a look on the forum and couldn't see anything - sorry if I missed it!

Thanks

Alice
alice88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I wonder if I could suggest that you try posting on the ePub forum. There have been several threads there about the quirks in Apple's version of ePub. You'll probably get asked for the relevant CSS and HTML.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert