Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #76
goodspeech
Edge User

cheyennedonna;17443]I had the same issue; according to my tech support the solution is to uninstall the Amazon App and reinstall. He was right in my case, it worked.

That worked! thank you!

Old 04-05-2011, 11:39 PM   #77
goodspeech
Edge User

One more question-group e-mail. My mail box is not updating as it did before the upgrade. I get e-mail notices in my factory installed e-mail handler but not always froyo handler. Do I need to delete the factory installed handler to get the performance to improve?

Old 04-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #78
attemptress
Edge User

I've been reading since before purchasing my PE a few months ago, but this is my first post. I figured I owed it to all y'all to chime in with my Ermine results:

Positive:
No trouble downloading/installing
Have noticed speedier response/load times (as have others)
Increased app compatibility

Negative:

-Dissappointment:
As others have said, I too cannot move my apps to SD. Something I was really hoping to be able to do.

-Minor glitches:
My Angry Birds Rio menu has color-shifted very far to the blue end of the spectrum (although thet game itself remains normal)
All of my old 'calendars' are gone, and I can't add them back. Only the first default calendar is present.

-Major glitches:
After a failed attempt to use my bluetooth headset for audio (still haven't determined reason for failure . . . may be headset, may be Ermine), I cannot get any audio back out of my PE speakers. Audio still transmits through the headphone jack, but not the main speakers (except a very, very faint sound when both system and media volume are set to max), even after unpairing headset, playing with the volume settings, resetting the device, restarting it, etc., etc.