Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
B&N Discount on New Baen Hardback (with Honorverse CD) -- Ends July 28

I know a few of you still read print books now and then, and this print book comes with the latest edition of the free Honorverse CD from Baen. (Yeah, I know you can get it from Dahak's Fifth Imperium site, but the hardback might be a nice birthday present for an SF fan who hasn't succumbed to e-books yet.)

This leads to a page of B&N coupons, including one for 30% off the Mission of Honor hardback (good until June 28):
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/...imary&r=1&IF=N

Members of B&N's discount club get 40% off:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/...1512-_-Primary

Other stores are having similar discounts, so if you hear of a good discount, feel free to report it here. A few of us are still addicted to print now and then. (I can't resist. Baen print books are shiny.)

This is great exposure for Baen -- and great exposure for e-books because of the free Honorverse CD.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I received my hardcopy copy a few days ago and last night began to read the book. So far it is a great addition to the Honor series (although I admit I'm not too far into the story so far).
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert