Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-16-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
danomite
danomite began at the beginning.

Device: kindle keyboard
Illustrated Children's Book "Your Magical Laugh"

Hello everyone,

I am offering a free coupon code for my children's book on smashwords. It will be available through October 21. I'm hoping to get some honest reviews from anyone who would like to take the time to download and read the book. It is also available on amazon for the kindle but I can only get a free code through smashwords.

Book Description
A child's laugh is the most beautiful and precious sound in the world. Through a rhyming narrative and bright, colorful artwork, Your Magical Laugh shows children how awesome their laughter is. It illustrates the importance of sharing their smiles and even though they may being feeling blue sometimes, more laughs are just around the corner.

Thank you,
Daniel

Free Code: PW84J
danomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

Why not drop over to the Introduce Yourself Forum and tell us a bit about yourself. (No promotions or links whatsoever are allowed in that forum.)

SUGGESTION:

You might think about putting a link in your post #1, since I personally will not bother to search ANY source for a book that is self-promoted on our site if a link is not provided. Most of our members probably feel the same way.

IMPORTANT:

If you have not done so, you need to become intimately familiar with our Posting Guidelines for Self-Promotion, which is a sticky in this forum. Anyone who decides to use our free service for self-promotion is required to read those guidelines, to understand them, and to abide by them.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-16-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by danomite View Post
Hello everyone,

I am offering a free coupon code for my children's book on smashwords. It will be available through October 21. I'm hoping to get some honest reviews from anyone who would like to take the time to download and read the book. It is also available on amazon for the kindle but I can only get a free code through smashwords.

Book Description
A child's laugh is the most beautiful and precious sound in the world. Through a rhyming narrative and bright, colorful artwork, Your Magical Laugh shows children how awesome their laughter is. It illustrates the importance of sharing their smiles and even though they may being feeling blue sometimes, more laughs are just around the corner.

Thank you,
Daniel

Free Code: PW84J
Thanks for the coupon.

The art work is definitely cute. I'll run it past my 6- and 9-yr olds later to get an expert opinion on the content.

The link, for anyone who'd like to try it, is:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/223864
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote