Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
The latest use for eInk technology... programmable tattoos?!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/mo...shtml?cpg=128H

That is very finely dancing the line between freaky and awesome. o.o I can see why people might go for it, though I can't say as I'd want one for myself!
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
FireFeather
FireFeather began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim / Apple iPhone
Ha! I love it! Too bad it doesn't appear to be finessed quite yet. The "printouts" appear blocky in the solid black sections.
FireFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Er, I think this is an "April Fool" .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
FireFeather
FireFeather began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim / Apple iPhone
Oh snap! And here I was thinking how fun that would be. In relation to hilarious April Fool's products, if you're into gaming:
http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/commu...nket/index.xml
and
http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/commu.../gps/index.xml

The second being a bit more esoteric towards those that played the game.
FireFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Er, I think this is an "April Fool" .
SHHHHH! Darn it! I love ThinkGeek's April Fool's jokes, they're always the best. I figured this one would pass off perfectly here.

Now, consider this. The 8-bit Tie and the Personal Sound Effects Shirt were both April Fool's jokes at first, but were turned into real products by customer demand... could this be next?
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
So was the tauntaun sleeping bag.

I want the squeeze bacon more than anything, so I can make BBBLT sandwiches (I've already got the Baconnaise for them).
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote