Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
How does my new ebook downloading support page look?

Because so many people are using so many different devices, I've finally started a page at one of my websites to hopefully help people who may encounter downloading troubles with my ebooks.

If any of you wondrously techie people are interested in taking a look and providing feedback, it would be very nice of you. I've gathered the info from various sources, but I'd hate to have published a support page that says something wrong.

http://www.falbepublishing.com/brave...g-support.html

The page covers:

- using itunes to add epub ebooks to ipad
- downloading to Stanza for iphone
- adding ebooks from computer to Nook
- adding ebooks from computer to Kindle

Most of my readers do just fine, but I made this page because I've been getting inquiries mostly from ipad and iphone users. Apple's "walled garden" causes some frustration when people actually want something from an independent source. At least it is possible to do.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
It's a very nice looking page, and useful, too. Even though I don't have any of those devices, my friends do, so it's good to know where to look when they need help.

Thanks
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I would just note that, regarding your instructions for adding books to iBooks, your procedure is a little over-complex. All you need to is plug in the plug in the device, open iTunes, then drag and drop the book directly onto the "Books" page of the device in iTunes. Absolutely no need to add it to the iTunes library first and then sync.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Thanks for the info HarryT. I'll try to refine that segment.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.

Very nice, and very classy.

I now have it in Favourites.

Cheers.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
looked good to me
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
mopping five
Enthusiast
mopping five doesn't littermopping five doesn't litter

Device: nook
I like it! But.... 'nook' isn't supposed to be capitalized. /nitpick
mopping five is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
downloading, ipad, iphone, kindle, nook