Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Text2Go Reading your Manuscript

Some days ago in the "Why don't people use a professional copy editor" thread, someone mentioned using a text to speech program to read a manuscript. I thought this was a great idea. Then I stumbled on this program Text2Go. It actually has voices available (at extra charge) that sound really good and you can download it and them for 30 days of free use. I made an audio book version of several of my manuscripts with this program and have found editing mistakes that have been skipped over by myself and in one case, more than a dozen others. Check it out.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote