Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-29-2006, 01:43 PM   #1
SerialAeon
SerialAeon began at the beginning.

Wink Hi from France and US !

Hello all eBook geeks,
I come from Paris, France, and I'm actually working in Richmond, VA, in the United States. I have a PhD in computational and molecular biology, so as you can guess I'm a geek in computer science and ... in science fiction. I read a lot, as well as sci-fi, history and geopolitical books and scientific papers. For all these reasons I'd love to find THE eBook device able to display A4 .pdf files with the ability to annotate them (thousands of scientists will just die to have their scientific library with them).

Well, I hope I'll bring some interesting post in this forum ;-) Have a nice day, whatever your time zone is !

Aurelien
SerialAeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Welcome! All of us here are dying for the perfect device for us each. We share many sympathies and success stories here.
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2006, 03:55 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Welcome Aurelien. It sounds like you have an exciting career! Right now the iRex iLiad reader is probably best for you, though it's still in its infancy.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote