Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
abermp
abermp began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Help! Syncing Problems

During syncing between my PRS-700 and eBook Library, my PRS seizes up -- every time and quickly. I thought that I could quickly open the PRS icon and deselect the sync action but the eBook Library seizes up too quickly. What can I do?

Also, I have noticed that my purchased books on the SD card, will not open -- says they are protected. Thanks.
abermp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:10 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by abermp View Post
During syncing between my PRS-700 and eBook Library, my PRS seizes up -- every time and quickly. I thought that I could quickly open the PRS icon and deselect the sync action but the eBook Library seizes up too quickly. What can I do?

Also, I have noticed that my purchased books on the SD card, will not open -- says they are protected. Thanks.
LRX books should have to be either on internal memory, Or a Magicgate supported memory stick(not sure about this).

how big is your library that it crashes on sync? if you just leave it it should pull out of it. deleting your library should prevent seizing so you can uncheck stuff.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert