Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
marbet
marbet began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tablet 2
how to transfer ebooks from pc to samsung galaxy tablet 2

Hi there
Can anyone please help me how to transfer ebooks from laptop to samsung gaalxy tablet 2 wirelessly, is there any way to do this?
thanks
marbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
miki2
Connoisseur
miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miki2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7", Nexus 7 (2013),
Try loading this app SyncMe Wireless (http://www.appbrain.com/app/syncme-w...om.bv.wifisync) on your tablet, configure and you will be able to load any books you need to your table by wifi. you do not need to load any app on your notebook.
i find it really practical.
Another option is to load the app WiFi File Transfer (http://www.appbrain.com/app/wifi-fil...fifiletransfer) to your tablet and thru your browser on the notebook you can load your selected books to the tablet; also very easy although more work each time.
Good luck.
miki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #3
marbet

Thank you
Old 06-25-2013, 09:44 PM   #4
marbet

One more question can you please tell me how to convert pdf files to ehub or any ebook format
greatly appreciated
Old 06-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
http://calibre-ebook.com/

If your pdf's are drm locked, Google Apprentice Alf to set them free.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #6
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
PDF is usually a very problematic format to convert. You might consider using a PDF viewer instead. I never bother converting PDFs. I convert all other formats to epub, and I use a ebook reader app that can handle both epub and PDF, Mantano.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #7
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbet View Post
Hi there
Can anyone please help me how to transfer ebooks from laptop to samsung gaalxy tablet 2 wirelessly, is there any way to do this?
thanks
In general, I use ES File Explorer (Android Store). It's very good at wireless xfer for any file type. I had no problem setting it up, although you do have to make sure you have appropriate sharing and permissions set up. DRM is another matter.

Regards.
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote