Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
krbunn
krbunn began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Formatting eBooks with Open Office Writer

This new guide is designed for formatting eBooks using Open Office Writer version 3.0 and greater. The basic principles in this guide should work equally well with any word processor. These step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and help authors correctly format their documents in eBook format.

This book is available in paperback or eBook from Smashwords, Amazon, and my website at http://krbunn.com

Thanks for you time!

Dr. Kerry R. Bunn
krbunnsr@gmail.com
http://krbunn.com
http://krbunn.blogspot.com
krbunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:14 AM   #2
glin
Groupie
glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 / OnePlus 5
Did anybody had a look at this book ?
Is it really useful ?
glin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
krbunn

From the author, Kerry Bunn

Just a note about my book.

My guess is you have struggled like I have in correctly formatting your eBook for publication. I was frustrated and tired of experimenting to see what worked and what did not work. I finally decided to develop a guide to simplify creating and formatting eBooks.

I used the steps in this guide to format both my current eBooks. It worked and the
formatting looks good on nook and kindle.

I would love to hear what others have to say.

My Books
Body Betrayed: My Journey through Sickness and Health.

Thanks
Kerry Bunn
Old 10-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
krbunn

Here is a video about my guide entitled, Formatting eBooks with Open Office Writer
http://www.youtube.com/user/drbunn?f.../1/pp7d5UmtQ58
Old 10-15-2010, 04:09 AM   #5
glin
Groupie
glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 / OnePlus 5
Is it OK with LibreOffice ? (is so perhaps could you modify the title of the thread so that it refers both to OOo and LibreOffice ?)

Last edited by glin; 10-15-2010 at 04:14 AM.
glin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:00 AM   #6
krbunn

I am not familiar with LibreOffice, but I will check it out and see.
If it is Open Source based on the structure of Open Office, it should work.
The principles of formatting should work regardless.
Thanks
Kerry BUnn