Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-11-2010, 12:22 AM   #1
KJohnson
KJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony505
Bluefire Update

Hi Guys,

Bluefire update released today and we pushed live our storefront within the App.
I have tested a couple of purchases and Adobe DRM downloads from my iPhone and all appears to be working. We have switched the format filter such that our mobile site now displays ebooks available as the epub format.

Thank you Bluefire for finally bringing a DRM Adobe reader to the iphone.

Goodnight,

Kurt Johnson
BooksOnBoard
KJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:09 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you, thank you very much. I have some books in your store, so now I can access to them from my iPhone and my ereader.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
How lovely that I can now read my Overdrive Library ePub ebooks on this App. Thought only Overdrive was going to come up with an App for this for my iPad and they are but have been dragging their feet since last spring.
This is fantastic! Am now getting the word out to my friends who don't have a reader, but do have an Apple iPad/Phone/Touch.

Last edited by luvshihtzu; 11-13-2010 at 12:05 AM.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
Seanette
Addict
Seanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-books

Device: Samsung Galaxy s3 (Android 4.4.2), iPad 2, Win10 laptop
How's PDF reading?
Seanette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanette View Post
How's PDF reading?
It is not bad at all. I have been wanting to read the free Roger Ebert PDF I got a month or so back, but could only read it on my desktop due to the DRM. It works really well on Bluefire and its pretty easy to zoom and move around the pages.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
Seanette
Addict
Seanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
It is not bad at all. I have been wanting to read the free Roger Ebert PDF I got a month or so back, but could only read it on my desktop due to the DRM. It works really well on Bluefire and its pretty easy to zoom and move around the pages.
Not a reading style that suits me. I'd want to see the text, not just a page image.

I know, picky, picky.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:13 AM   #7
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanette View Post
Not a reading style that suits me. I'd want to see the text, not just a page image.

I know, picky, picky.
I think it depends on the PDF. Some are formated differently, but in landscape mode I'm finding the reading to be fine on my 4th gen iPod touch.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:57 AM   #8
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Thanks! This is so great. I downloaded all my books.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #9
Seanette
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
I think it depends on the PDF. Some are formated differently, but in landscape mode I'm finding the reading to be fine on my 4th gen iPod touch.
Landscape didn't help much on my 3rd gen. Middle-aged vision is SO much fun.