Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #16
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I'd second that $3 is worth the price for only one of the books - I really enjoyed the entire Retrieval Artist series by Rusch (first book is The Disappeared). If anyone read that series when it first came out, you might be interested to know that she's self-published at least a couple more stories in that series, since her originally publisher dropped it.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #17
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I'd second that $3 is worth the price for only one of the books - I really enjoyed the entire Retrieval Artist series by Rusch (first book is The Disappeared). If anyone read that series when it first came out, you might be interested to know that she's self-published at least a couple more stories in that series, since her originally publisher dropped it.
I just finished "The Disappeared" This alone made it worth the $11 I gave them. I WILL be buying the rest of the books in her series. Well written and well plotted, I think.

I'm starting "On my Way to Paradise" next.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert