Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 10-30-2011, 08:42 AM   #16
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
So it looks like creating a plugin with the items you think are missing might be the way to go. Every plugin I have has an extensive menu attached to it.
As I understand it what is intended is to create some top level items and then be able to add other existing menu commands already defined in Calibre under these. I am not sure if that would be easy for a plugin to do which was why I was thinking the existing code for handling a menu bar might be the thing to consider enhancing.

However I could well be wrong (I often am )
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote