Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
jesdeh2o
jesdeh2o began at the beginning.

Device: Sigil
Remove Markers

I am in need of help! How can I remove chapter markers? I have changed my book a bit and need to remove a few.
jesdeh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdeh2o View Post
I am in need of help! How can I remove chapter markers? I have changed my book a bit and need to remove a few.
Sigil Chapter markers (AKA a Horizontal Rule with a style)?
Place the cursor (insert point) at the end of the rule. Backspace once. Or switch to CV and remove the whole HR tag
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
jesdeh2o
jesdeh2o began at the beginning.

Device: Sigil
The marker where you go to edit, insert chapter marker
jesdeh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:29 AM   #4
Ahmad Samir
Zealot
Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdeh2o View Post
The marker where you go to edit, insert chapter marker
Yes, "Insert chapter marker" inserts:
<hr class="sigilChapterBreak" />
in the HTML code, so to remove the chapter marker remove that bit either from Code View or from Book View (like theducks said).
Ahmad Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
You can just use Find/Replace and look for the <hr

The following should work

Regex:
Find: <hr(.*)" />
Replace: LEAVE BLANK
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chapter, markers, remove