Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #91
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Shaykz: I have sent you a PM with the link. But, the LED flashing like that is a sign there battery isn't charged. Make sure you charge the device for a couple of hours and test again.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:28 PM   #92
kevindorner
kevindorner began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Bricked Kobo Glo

Hello,
I have been messing with the files on my sd card and seem to have bricked it.
After failing to restore it to a previous image (probably wrong image) and several resetting methods, I need your help.
Could somebody provide me with an image?
Thank You!
Advert
Old 04-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #93
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM Sent.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:45 AM   #94
visually
visually began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Could anyone share me a Kobo Glo sd image, please?
I just bought secondhand Kobo Glo and it has Android(Danboroid??) in it without original firmware.

So I can't revert back to original Kobo.

If someone could help me, I really appreciate it.
Thank you.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:32 AM   #95
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM Sent.

Last edited by davidfor; 04-07-2014 at 06:37 AM.
Advert
Old 04-07-2014, 06:47 AM   #96
visually
visually began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Thank you very much for your help, David.

And I appreciate your quick response, too.

Thank you.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:09 PM   #97
kylejw
kylejw began at the beginning.

Hello,

I'm having some serious issues with my Kobo Glo and would really appreciate the link to download the disk image.

Thanks!
Old 04-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #98
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #99
wallywest
wallywest began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Glo
I have learned a lot from these forums, a little knowledge turned out to be too dangerous , I have bricked my device, can some send a link for the sd card img.

Thank you
Old 04-19-2014, 10:29 PM   #100
kozak776
kozak776 began at the beginning.

Device: pb360
can some send a link for the sd card img.also experience problems with glo
Old 04-19-2014, 11:01 PM   #101
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

wallywest, kozak776: PM sent.
Old 04-27-2014, 01:36 AM   #102
marioz
marioz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 950 Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD Kobo h2o KA1
Hi, very new in this forum. Having problem with my Kobo Glo most probably bricked. Can anyone (Mr.Davidfor) sent me a link for the sd card image.Thank you in advance.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:25 AM   #103
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM Sent
Old 04-30-2014, 12:56 PM   #104
joebananas
joebananas began at the beginning.

My Glo has frozen. No combination of button holding or paperclip insertions has any effect. Could you send me the link to the sd card image. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #105
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread