Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
Free books for Kindle: A guide to finding freebies

My guide to finding around a million free Kindle books is now up on Amazon and currently at #21 on Amazon.co.uk's bestsellers list.

It also covers how to transfer the books you find to your Kindle and also a few sources of free audio books.

Free books for Kindle: The secrets of how to get the world's greatest books for a radical price!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0048ELPBC/?tag=discounter-20

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0048ELPB...=discounter-21
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
NickBuzz
NickBuzz doesn't litterNickBuzz doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Isn't it better just to check the Amazon page with Free eBook Collections? http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node...nk_353485762_3
NickBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
NickBuzz - that's a great source of free books. But there are plenty of other sources of free books not covered there (and that's also quite a US centric resource).

I guess with my book you are paying a small amount for the convenience (99c) of me having pulled all of this material into one handy guide - but I accept others would prefer to spend their time searching Google etc.

I ended up writing it because friends and family were often asking for help in this area. So the book might not be so useful for expert Kindle owners (like yourself perhaps).

But every Kindle reader I asked to take a look at it said they'd found it a useful guide containing at least some sources and tips they hadn't previously come across. One reader told me they'd used it to finally get a hold of book they'd be wanting to read for nearly 50 years but could never find. I can't promise that everyone else will have the same experience though.

Last edited by greencat; 11-25-2010 at 06:20 PM.
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free books for kindle, kindle free books