Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Annotations on the i62HD Firefly

Can someone tell me how I can restore the freehand annotation option that older Onyx devices have? I can't seem to find it on my Firefly.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Can someone tell me how I can restore the freehand annotation option that older Onyx devices have? I can't seem to find it on my Firefly.
Hi, Nate!

free hand annotation work in PDF Reader only (highlighting and scribble in PDFs and highlighiting in EPUBs). There is also an additional tool "Scribble", which you can use for sketches.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
And now that I look I can see that my assumption was an error. It's always been that way:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59781

Damn.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #4
flips01
Connoisseur
flips01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle DX
No way to fetch annotations/highlights in PDFs or epubs off the device?
flips01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #5
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
You can export annotations to txt file. At least for pdf file, others I do not know.

Also you can make a pdf with annotations, scribbles and possibly highlights incorporated for use on PC etc.

Concerning annotations/highlights, they are stored in SQL database. Program could be made to export them. Maybe that it already exists...
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
flips01
Connoisseur
flips01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle DX
I tend to read, make lots of highlight and some notes on an eReader/tablet device, then when I write papers or lectures, I love it when I can work with and quote those highlights and notes in a full desktop OS environment ...
With Kindle that works only with the content bought from Amazon, not with sideloaded/"personal content" ...

This might belong to another thread, but how does other people here incorporate i62/m92 in their process of preparing articles, teachings etc?
flips01 is offline   Reply With Quote