Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #46
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I love Tapatalk. I wish more forums used it. Congratulations for doing so.

BTW Tapatalk is $0.99 for the iPhone and the iPad at the moment (it is a universal app). Not sure what much higher price Dale saw. EDIT: just noticed there's a Tapatalk HD for iPad sold for $5. My mistake.

Last edited by holymadness; 11-06-2012 at 10:50 AM.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #47
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Oh here, very top and center is favorites, and then it gives two "subtabs" for forums and topics. Favorite topics shows all subscribed, in chronological order of most recent post, and bold for unread. Unfortunately, can't filter out read topics. It would be nice though.
Yeah, looking closer it looks like favorites with only unread is exactly what I'm looking for. Perhaps it's a suggestion that I should submit to the author.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #48
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Tapatalk API update

Would you please update the Tapatalk API so that it can support push notifications in the newest (beta) version of Tapatalk 4? "Pull" notifications will no longer be supported and require forum owners to update to the current API. I miss my notifications.

Thank you.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #49
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Would you please update the Tapatalk API so that it can support push notifications in the newest (beta) version of Tapatalk 4? "Pull" notifications will no longer be supported and require forum owners to update to the current API. I miss my notifications.

Thank you.
I get notifications ask the time, on all my devices.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #50
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post

Thank you.
Hi, Skydog.

Check out this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203582

And this post:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...09#post2387509

Personally I've found Tapatalk to be useful for accessing MobileRead on a tablet, but there are certain aspects of MobileRead that don't play well with Tapatalk ([COLOR] tags, anyone?).
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #51
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, and just so you'll know: I forwarded your concern to Alex and he's going to check to see if Tapatalk has improved their routines.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #52
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Oh, and just so you'll know: I forwarded your concern to Alex and he's going to check to see if Tapatalk has improved their routines.
Is it possible to make Karma work on Tapatalk? Sites that have a Thank you icon can incorporate that function.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #53
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Is it possible to make Karma work on Tapatalk? Sites that have a Thank you icon can incorporate that function.
A "Thank You" functions differently from Karma. Currently the only way to give someone Karma in Tapatalk is to select the post and choose "Web View".

Things may be changing soon as regards Karma, anyway. Going to a "Thank You" or "Like" system is one of the topics currently being discussed behind the scenes.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #54
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
A "Thank You" functions differently from Karma. Currently the only way to give someone Karma in Tapatalk is to select the post and choose "Web View".

Things may be changing soon as regards Karma, anyway. Going to a "Thank You" or "Like" system is one of the topics currently being discussed behind the scenes.
Sounds promising, kind of frustrating not to be able to show appreciation, like right now