Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-21-2006, 09:02 AM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I probably won't be able to access the Internet on the actual day, so I'm sending out christmas greetings a bit early...

I hope everyone gets ebooks for Christmas this year...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:15 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Thanks, Commander!

Let me express my slightly early Christmas Wishes to everyone too.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #3
macanima
macanima began at the beginning.

Device: ETI-2 (equiv. of eBookwise 1150)
I can only hope someone picked up the Reader or Iliad that were on my Christmas list... I sure as heck won't be able to get them myself anytime soon. :/ Ah, the life of a student.

Incidentally, did anyone else know iRex offers educational pricing on the Iliad if you inquire? Here's the email exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
Is there any kind of educational pricing for the iRex Iliad? I'd like to use it in my college studies, as it seems perfect for a lot of the things I now use my laptop for, but the $800+ price tag... it's WAY out of my affordable range (I'm a college student in the US, working part-time and paying my own tuition).

Thanks!
My response came a bit later that day (and kudos to iRex for prompt responses):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRex Shop
Dear Customer,

I could offer you 725USD for 1 iLiad including transport.

If you would like to order 3 or more then I can go down below 700 including transport.

The condition is that you pay by bank transfer in advance.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

iRex shop
macanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Merry Christmas to you Roland, and to all of the MobileRead community. And may we all find e-ink devices in our Christmas stockings!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:17 AM   #5
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Merry Christmas to all. But, just one question. Where does one put the e-books under the tree?
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2006, 10:20 AM   #6
tcv
Addict
tcv will become famous soon enoughtcv will become famous soon enoughtcv will become famous soon enoughtcv will become famous soon enoughtcv will become famous soon enoughtcv will become famous soon enough

Merry Christmas To All!
tcv is offline   Reply With Quote