Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #1
Hobogen
beginner
Hobogen is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle, historically PRS-505
Hi everybody

Hi, I'm proud new owner of PRS-505. Because I have some problems with czech fonts, I'll be probably frequent visitor here. Thanks in advance that you tolerate my terrible attempts to write in English. If I write something inappropriate in this forum, I certainly didn't want to and the right meaning was probably lost in translation.

Edit: I just found this wonderful link, so I'll probably spare you of my dumb questions, but I gotta check it at home yet.

Last edited by Hobogen; 02-25-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Hobogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Hobogen.

You English is beautiful, enjoy your Sony, and ask any questions you may have.

We love questions!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Hobogen
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Hobogen and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote