Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
BartB
BartB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Cannot rearrange files in Book Browser

G'day Folks,

I'm using the beta and I cannot rearrange the files in the book view like I could in the earlier versions. I've restarted Sigil and I have also been out for a while and restarted my laptop. Still cannot move the files. Am i doing something wrong? Regex works, renaming works, the three views work.

Any ideas?

BTW I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit.
BartB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:12 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've noticed the same thing on the Windows version of the beta, too. I've been manually adjusting the spine order in the opf file for now, but hopefully it's just an oversight in the beta and not a new feature.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
seems to have been fixed on 0.4.903, the next beta, in regards to Ubuntu. I don't know about Windows, nor Linux/KDE.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
It was noted in the 0.4.902 thread and I have corrected it. The fix is in 0.4.903.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote