Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-17-2016, 04:06 AM   #1
rogerthurston
rogerthurston began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505

Hello,
I'm Roger Thurston in the UK, living on the River Thames near Marlow. Our house is one of sixty in a gated community on an old Mill Island each with individual mooring. I have a quality river cruiser, a Sheerline moored right at the foot of our back garden. Heaven! I'm what is affectionately known as a silver surfer having some 18 years ago retired from 40 years in banking. Wife Marion, West Highland White Terrier Whisky.
I've had Calibre for many years but had difficulty after installing it again on my new computer so thought it best to ask the forum.
rogerthurston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:00 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Roger and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:07 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
See! That wasn't hard, was it?

Now, to your question in the earlier deleted thread: as I mentioned, if you have any questions, PM me.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote