Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-22-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Charging from battery

I have just purchased a Powerpod Escape 10400 mAh battery charger.
It brings some serious charging oomph to my life - except for my Sony Reader PRS-T2, which refuses to charge from it.
Obviously, this isn't something I approve of. I want to charge my PRS-T2 from the battery charger.
Is there a dongle available somewhere that will allow me to do it?
I understand the device checks with other Micro USB pins for a compatible charger; is that correct?

Last edited by AprilHare; 11-22-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Further thought
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:23 PM   #2
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Never mind: tested again, working now
Might have been the cable..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert