Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #316
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hleo12 View Post
From what Google tells me, H20 is a group of bikini-clad mermaid girls...
Not exactly what I had in mind...
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:28 PM   #317
hleo12
Guru
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Not exactly what I had in mind...
I guess Google has different priorities... lol
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:55 PM   #318
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
When I did a Google search for Voyage, I ended up finding out it's not made by Amazon, but by Texas Instruments. The screen is not as good as Amazon says it is and the resolution is much lower then the H2O. Seems Amazon has really gone overboard with the buttons.

JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 09:49 AM   #319
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Well, my 3.8 Glo did a reset today when I tried to remove a page marker.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 09:56 AM   #320
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
@murg: Yes... bookmarks / annotations are severely ... broken ? damaged ? f...ed ? in 3.8.0
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:05 AM   #321
Joques
Addict
Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kobo Glo
Completely FUBAR, yes.
Joques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #322
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When I did a Google search for Voyage, I ended up finding out it's not made by Amazon, but by Texas Instruments. The screen is not as good as Amazon says it is and the resolution is much lower then the H2O. Seems Amazon has really gone overboard with the buttons.

I would like to show something like that off in a crowd and observe the looks people give. Rock on, old school.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:42 PM   #323
carborundum
carborundum began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
The only time I experienced this was when my Glo had lost track of the Date & Time. Correcting it in Settings fixed everything.
Registering just to say Thank You!
carborundum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #324
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Glad to help Welcome to MobileRead.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:20 PM   #325
theelf
theelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheesetheelf can extract oil from cheese

Device: iLiber EB600
Hi grettings

sorry my english

I have a Kobo Glo, it was with firmware 2.5.1 (i think), but i need to do a factory reset because was soo buggy

When i did factory reset, it upgrade to 3.1.0

Everything was ok, and system is much better... exept one big problem

When i connect to computer, and show like a drive in XP x64, if I copy whatever, it stop sudenly after 20-30mb. The letter remain, but is empty

I need to disconnect kobo and connect again

Error in explorer

or in CMD... is the same

I tested in Linux too, and same problem, after 20-30mb hangs. Internal memory or SD.. is same, then i dont think is a XP x64 fault, but kobo

Ok, i manage to copy the update by miracle and did a 3.8.0 upgrade

But problem remain

Ok, not big deal, i can use a external reader for microsd

Now a second problem... if I copy files to microSD, when kobo updates, always freeze on 37 or 50%, never updates, and i need to reset the kobo

After reset, i need to remove the microSD, because kobo freeze

Im getting crazy... any ideas guys?

With 2.5.1 or whatever i had before, was... shit... but at least... work

Thanks

Last edited by theelf; 12-15-2014 at 11:35 PM.
theelf is offline   Reply With Quote