Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Writer's Forum?

I don't know if I'm offering a good idea, a bad idea, or just mediocre..

BUT.. one of the things i've found as I've used the net more and more is that there just is a fantastic amount of writing going on. A lot of it is rubbish, a few things are somewhat salvageable.. but every now and again, you'll find something that is so spectacular that you must keep reading. This even occurs, believe it or not, in fanfiction.

Now, I'm not advocating for a "fan-fic" forum here, because that'd be silly. But it would be interesting to have a forum for writers who want to help other writers.. and who eventually intend to put things back to Ebook. Because, if the future of this world IS ebook, then it's always good to have a place where writers can hang out, chat it up, work with each other, and respond directly to the community.

I don't know. Just a thought.
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
If it worked it would be a good idea. There is a wiki page on writing eBooks and tips and tools can be added there. So far no writer (other than myself) has added to it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert