Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-19-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
cacurd
cacurd began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Digital Spy

Hi to all, I have a problem now since to last update on calibre, the only thing that is downloaded with this is the index,I find this very strange this is the only problem I have encountered since beginning to use calibre 5 months ago.I should also say I love it it allows me to read Scottish newspapers on my Kindle !!!
cacurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacurd View Post
Hi to all, I have a problem now since to last update on calibre, the only thing that is downloaded with this is the index,I find this very strange this is the only problem I have encountered since beginning to use calibre 5 months ago.I should also say I love it it allows me to read Scottish newspapers on my Kindle !!!
They probably changed their site. For a quick fix, use the
Fetch News| Add a custom news Source| Customize built -in recipe|select Digital Spy
and comment out the keep_only line with a "#" or change
keep_only_tags = [dict(name='div',attrs={'id':'article'})]
to:
keep_only_tags = [dict(name='div',attrs={'id':'content'})]

For a more permanent fix, either clean up the remaining junk, or ask for help in the dedicated recipe thread.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert