Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
srice
srice began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
kindle song

Thought you might enjoy ...

http://home.comcast.net/~sarice/aint_nobody-draft1.mp3

A cover of Ain't Nobody, with Chaka Kindle.
Steve
srice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
Hantra
Enthusiast
Hantra began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by srice View Post
Very nice!!!!!
Hantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
what a hoot
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
brn_eyed_girl81
Connoisseur
brn_eyed_girl81 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Funny!
brn_eyed_girl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
That was pretty funny!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #6
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I've tried a few times and cannot get it to open.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
I've tried a few times and cannot get it to open.
I just tried it again on FF3 and it works. Is there a firewall that won't let you access certain sites (spammy comcast for example)?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Don't let the RIAA hear this. They will want to sue Amazon for having the TTS sing songs and cost the artists (the riaa) money.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #9
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I just tried it again on FF3 and it works. Is there a firewall that won't let you access certain sites (spammy comcast for example)?
Nope, I never have things blocked. Can you re-link it possibly?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Nope, I never have things blocked. Can you re-link it possibly?
Funny Kindle Song
Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
krisk
Wizard

Yeah, I still get; "Internet Explorer cannot open web page". Oh well.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:10 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Can you right click on the link at choose "Save Target as.." ? That will allow you to d/l the .mp3 file. Then you can play it locally.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
I just tried it in IE8 and it prompted me to save it instead of just playing it. It opened in Media Player. Can you try another browser?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #14
krisk
Wizard

*blushes* I only have IE. And I am not prompted to save it, it simply goes to the "cannot open" page.

durrrrrr. Never Mind.

Last edited by krisk; 03-09-2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: 'cause I am 'puter illiterate.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #15
S.Canton
Groupie
S.Canton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
The song works fine for me and is pretty awesome. :P Just save is locally and it works fine.
S.Canton is offline   Reply With Quote