Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
melmurray
Enthusiast
melmurray began at the beginning.

Recharging with a Power Monkey

I have a power monkey recharger which i use all the time with my phone and my itouch. Brilliant little thing. I have an adapter that's supposed to make it work on my Sony Reader 600. Except it doesn't. Anyone else had more success?

I don't want to travel with a seperate plug let alone do the whole is there a computer in the house thing.

Thanks
melmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
I have had no problem using the Power Monkey for charging my 505 and 300 models - using the round adaptor in to the DC point, not the USB fitting.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert