Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-31-2014, 01:44 AM   #1
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
One day (7/31) $1.99 deal on 29 nook books

29 nook books for $1.99 HERE one day only, 7/31. Don't know if Amazon and Kobo are price matching.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:05 AM   #2
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Two of the three I checked on Amazon were price matched. The one that wasn't, George Pelecanos' "The Night Gardener", was a Hachette book, so I suspect that may be the reason for it.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:58 AM   #3
Brendan Moody
Groupie
Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE, LG Ultimate 2
Some of these were actually marked down on Amazon before today's B&N deal. Little Bee and The Last Picture Show, for example, are part of the Kindle Monthly Deal for July.

Amazon has price-matched other Hachette e-books during the dispute, so I'm not sure that's a factor here. Edit: and in fact that book has been price-matched now.

Last edited by Brendan Moody; 07-31-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Brendan Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:50 PM   #4
vivafriend5
vivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle
Thanks for posting the deals, wandalynn. Bought The Green Mile and Fevre Dream. (Both were price-matched on Amazon)
vivafriend5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:02 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connallmac View Post
Two of the three I checked on Amazon were price matched. The one that wasn't, George Pelecanos' "The Night Gardener", was a Hachette book, so I suspect that may be the reason for it.
I don't think Baldacci's book is matched, either (unless it has come down since I checked it).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:19 PM   #6
Piepan
Connoisseur
Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the middle of MN
Device: Kindle Fire HD6, Kindle Fire HD (Gen1), KT (original), KK, iPhone
Thanks wandalynn! Neal Stephenson's "Anathem" was price-matched on Amazon, and I picked it up along with the Audible pairing that was discounted with the Kindle book.
Piepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 09:39 PM   #7
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivafriend5 View Post
Thanks for posting the deals, wandalynn. Bought The Green Mile and Fevre Dream. (Both were price-matched on Amazon)
Those were the same two I bought this morning! You certainly have good taste.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:41 PM   #8
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan Moody View Post
Some of these were actually marked down on Amazon before today's B&N deal. Little Bee and The Last Picture Show, for example, are part of the Kindle Monthly Deal for July.

Amazon has price-matched other Hachette e-books during the dispute, so I'm not sure that's a factor here. Edit: and in fact that book has been price-matched now.
Excellent, thanks for letting me know, I've snatched that one up as well!
Old 07-31-2014, 10:22 PM   #9
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
I'm glad everyone's finding good books. I'm still debating if I really need to add any more to my TBR e-pile.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:35 PM   #10
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
I'm glad everyone's finding good books. I'm still debating if I really need to add any more to my TBR e-pile.
"Need" is beside the point. (ha)

Unfortunately, there weren't any non-fiction books (about the only thing that I buy) in the sale, but thanks for posting it.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote