Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
ronaldl
Enthusiast
ronaldl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Print style sheet

I am using version 6.0 running under Win 7.

I can not print out my style sheet with the print command. In fact, the print command is greyed out when I go to the style section.

Is there another way to print the style section.

Thanks for helping me.
Ronald
ronaldl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
We'll look at possibly enabling print for stylesheets. But you can just select all then copy/paste it either into an html file or any application. Or use Open With to open it in another app and print it from there.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
You could also do a stylesheet check and that would bring it up in a browser from which it could be printed.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
css stylesheet, print