Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-13-2005, 09:06 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Yahoo! Finance News through RSS feeds

Yahoo! Finance now offers RSS feeds for the latest news on invididual company stocks. In fact, you can get feeds both for individual stock tickers as well as for a whole "portfolio".

Here is an example how to track news for both PalmSource and palmOne in one feed:
http://finance.yahoo.com/rss/headline?s=plmo,psrc

If you are new to RSS, jump to this description for all the basics.

(Btw, I am Member of the Day on MR's frontpage today! I think this is my first time, so I feel honored )
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote