Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #16
rogerinnyc
Addict
rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma and Aura One; Kindle Voyage; Galaxy Note 10
Smile It works on Kindle US 2.5.2!

Bless you Clarknova! Jailbreak works just as you said on my Kindle US with 2.5.2. Screensaver hack installed -- dead zombie authors gone! Hurray!

Will this jailbreak also allow reinstallation of Ted-sans various fonts, or is that a different beast all together?

Thanks again for your quick efforts on all our behalves.
rogerinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #17
clarknova
Addict
clarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with othersclarknova plays well with others

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerinnyc View Post
Bless you Clarknova! Jailbreak works just as you said on my Kindle US with 2.5.2. Screensaver hack installed -- dead zombie authors gone! Hurray!

Will this jailbreak also allow reinstallation of Ted-sans various fonts, or is that a different beast all together?

Thanks again for your quick efforts on all our behalves.
Yes... if you repackage the updates. porkupan's original post had more details, but since we're now creating the key with the jailbreak update, the other hacks have to be repackaged without the old tarbomb exploit, and just a signature.
clarknova is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #18
luvmy4brats
Connoisseur
luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle
Thank you! It works! I probably should have read this thread first to find out about the first file failing...

Works on my K2i. You are a genius!

Waiting impatiently for the fonts to be repackaged.
luvmy4brats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #19
skolomyjec
~Platypus Catcher~
skolomyjec began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i (v2.5.2)
Woo hoo that did work! One more step but just as easy as the old hack!
Thanks to everyone that helped defeat the horde of zombie authors!
skolomyjec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #20
BVLarson
Author
BVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Once they put ads on my Kindle, it's "hackin' time" for me.
BVLarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert