Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-01-2010, 04:19 AM   #1
BrightLight
BrightLight began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone, + iPad
Sony PRS-600 Silver (UK - Mint Condition)

Hello,

I have decided to sell my Sony PRS-600 Silver Reader as I rarely use it. It's a great little reader, solidly built, and looks and feels good. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

It is boxed with all the original accessories including the slip case, stylus, and USB lead. The reader itself is about 9 months old, and looks like brand new. It does not have any marks on it all, and is perfect condition and working order.

Before I put this up for sale on eBay I thought I would offer it here to any appreciative readers who are willing to make me a sensible offer.

I'm based in the UK and will ship via insured Royal Mail Special Delivery. Postage to countries outside of the UK will be considered if anyone is interested.

Thank you,

Brightlight

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-04-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Sold by OP
BrightLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2010, 07:47 AM   #3
BrightLight

Lots of lookers, but no enquiries.

No takers then...

I was looking for £50 + shipping.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #4
oorwullie
oorwullie doesn't litteroorwullie doesn't litteroorwullie doesn't litter

Device: acer all in one,acer a500 nexus7 palm tungsten kindlekb
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightLight View Post
Hello,

I have decided to sell my Sony PRS-600 Silver Reader as I rarely use it. It's a great little reader, solidly built, and looks and feels good. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

It is boxed with all the original accessories including the slip case, stylus, and USB lead. The reader itself is about 9 months old, and looks like brand new. It does not have any marks on it all, and is perfect condition and working order.

Before I put this up for sale on eBay I thought I would offer it here to any appreciative readers who are willing to make me a sensible offer.

I'm based in the UK and will ship via insured Royal Mail Special Delivery. Postage to countries outside of the UK will be considered if anyone is interested.

Thank you,

Brightlight
sent pm
oorwullie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
BrightLight

Sale Ended. Thank you.
Advert

Tags