Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
sustainadelic
sustainadelic began at the beginning.

Device: none
FREE Australian 'cli-fi' YA adventure The Stone Gate

A strange rock in the forest. A mysterious crystal. A full moon. An ancient secret. How do you find your way home when you've never left?

Twins Jack and Kaya live in a small seaside town in Australia. When they see a dazzling white light shining from a giant rock in the forest near their home, it takes them on an adventure to a place both familiar and yet like nowhere they know. But where exactly are they? And can they find their way back in time?

The Stone Gate is an exciting and fast-paced action adventure that brings climate change / global warming vividly to life for young adult readers.

I've made the book free on Smashwords. I'd love readers to give it a try and post a review on Amazon.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/463325

(It's also on Amazon for Kindle for 99c, and in print.)
sustainadelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:06 AM   #2
Treesong
Author
Treesong began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Venue
I searched these forums for "cli-fi" and found this post. I've added your book to my to-read list! I don't know if you ever check these forums, but if you do, let me know when you receive this. Maybe we can discuss/review each other's writing. Good luck!
Treesong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, australia, cli-fi, climate, young adult