Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
travfar
Groupie
travfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: laptop
Kindle sleeve for $5.99 at Kohl's.

I picked up a Kindle sleeve for $5.99 at Kohl's today. On clearance down from $19.99. There are a ton of them at both Kohl's I went to.
travfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
Tracer
Tracer began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook and Nook Color (Rooted)
Could you provide any more information about the sleeve? Manufacturer, item number, or link would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #3
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Like Tracer said, could you provide some information or a link?

I tried searching Kohls, but couldn't find it. It's definitely not listed as a Kindle Sleeve, and the only result for "E-Reader Sleeve" and several other searches was some other sleeve not fit for Kindles. Also, what size is this for?
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
gramps50
gramps50 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My wife probably has a cupon for Kohl's for an even better deal.
gramps50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
That looks pretty nice for $6. Thanks.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
That was last January.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:48 AM   #7
gramps50
gramps50 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That was last January.
Missed the date, thanks as the Kohls by me had a slip case for $4.99 but it wasn't for the Kindle, it was too big.

https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliestext/thankyou.gif
gramps50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #8
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps50 View Post
Missed the date, thanks as the Kohls by me had a slip case for $4.99 but it wasn't for the Kindle, it was too big.

https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliestext/thankyou.gif
No sweat. Hope you find one soon.

btw: Welcome to the forum. We're a friendly bunch, so stay awhile and join in.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote