Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Txtr app: how do I fill in the Payment field?

I've downloaded the txtr app for my iPod touch, but I'm confused about two things:
  1. How I should fill in that field? I just see blank fields with no guide as to what goes where.
  2. Is it mandatory that I fill it even if I limit myself to purchase books free of charge?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
rkelac
rkelac began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 600
I received an email from them saying that their payment system only works in Germany right now. If you leave it blank, it works fine with non-DRM epubs.
rkelac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert