Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
More recently read items

I ususally read several books parallel, say a novel, a non-fiction book, and a calibre recipe feed. On the home screen of the T2 I can only access the most recently opened item. Period. I understand I cannot change anything in the design of the homepage, like substituting "recently added" with "recently opended". Is there any workaround to quickly locate 3 to 5 titles I might be reading?

Hendrik
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Actually, you can get recently read books on your Home screen if you're comfortable tweaking your books database. This nifty little hack by Kolenka was written for the T1 but works on the T2 as well:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=153444

For PC instructions, see Post #11. For Mac instructions, see Post #47 and Post #50.

If you'd rather not modify your books.db, you can sort your books by "Latest Read." This will put the most recently read books at the top of the list. To do this, go into your Bookshelves, choose Books, then tap the little icon at the top that looks like a down arrow and a-z. Then select "Latest Read."
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
Thanks. Should've rtfm. The sorting is a good first measure, will look into the hack.

Hendrik
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote