Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
which application on linux to read a mobi file ?

hello i am running linux onyx 64 bit on my acer 5536 laptop and i have transferred all my calibre library from my apple mac to the documents folder in linux,using calibre i can read the mobi files but i was wondering if any one knows which other application reads a mobi file please ?
i tried document reader and libre writer but they dont work.
thank you.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiejohn View Post
hello i am running linux onyx 64 bit on my acer 5536 laptop and i have transferred all my calibre library from my apple mac to the documents folder in linux,using calibre i can read the mobi files but i was wondering if any one knows which other application reads a mobi file please ?
i tried document reader and libre writer but they dont work.
thank you.
Have you searched the Onyx Support site (not here at MR)?
Like FBReader, Okular?? (I have not tested)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
thank you FBReader works,i did not search Onyx support as it is an Australian offshoot of Ultimate Edition and i thought rightly that some one on this site would know.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote